The 2020 Biopage Storytelling writing contest is here. Yay! And someone is excited? If you are a writer, yes, you should be. There’s a price tag of $1, 000. According to OpportuntyDesk.org, all writers all over the world can take part in this.
Table of Contents
Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2020.
Biopage is hosting a writing contest to remind people of the benefits of writing. Each story is limited to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words. You can write about a good life experience, or bad, embarrassing, frightening ones.
People are mostly at home due to COVID-19 pandemic. And as the virus persists, you can share your experience as a writer. Use your writing skills to tell us what you are going through. But, it may not be you directly. You can write about a good life experience, or bad, shameful, scary ones. Also, tell your stories using words and pictures.
For instance, you can tell a story around new food recipes, window views and workout routines. Besides that, you can tell us about neighbours helping neighbours and homeschooling activities. If possible, you may write on fighting the virus yourself or a sick relative at home or hospital. As a healthcare provider, you may want to write about treating patients and dealing with the pain of losing a friend.
Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest Eligibility.
- The contest is open to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world.
- Each story (or one chapter of your stories) is limited to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words.
The Contest Prizes.
- One winner will receive $1,000.
- Three runners-up can win $200 each.
Contest Selection Criteria.
The winners will be determined by the quality of the writing and the votes by other users’ likes and comments.
How to Participate in Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest.
How to Apply
- Register for a Biopage account (or download and register on iOS or Android app).
- First, complete your profile and write a bio to introduce yourself.
- Click “Update”, and post your essay there. Please include a title and a picture or video. Use “writing contest” as one of the tags. Copy the web address of the post.
- Go to OpportunityDesk.org on a computer, and click “Enter the Contest.” Then, paste the web address of the post.
- Share your essay with your friends. Also, ask them to like and comment.
Or you can just enter here.
One winner will receive $1,000 while three runners-up can win $200 each. Entry closes on July 31, 2020.
Culled: Opportunity Desk